Built in 1594 after the old convent was destroyed in 1562 during the Wars of Religion. The Dominicans arrived in Buis in 1309. Now, it’s a holiday centre, in the centre of Buis.
Rue de la Cour du Roi Dauphin - 26170 Buis-les-Baronnies
Tél : 04 90 36 52 20
Web : http://escapade-vacances.com - Email : email@example.com
Our holiday centre is 800m from the centre of Buis, peaceful, in greenery, near the river Ouvèze. Open all year from July 2012, in a new, wooden-framed building. 8 apartments, 28 bedrooms (sleep 2 to 4) and a restaurant.
Quai de l'Ouvèze - 26170 Buis-les-Baronnies
Tél : 04 75 28 03 12
Web : http://www.vacances-baronnies.com - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org